South Dakota WalleyeCast & Blast on the Scenic Missouri River at Historic Thunderstik Lodge with Pro Staff Fisherman, Rob Linhoff
South Dakota Walleye Fishing
Cast and Blast with Pro-Fisherman, Rob Linhoff on the Missouri River. You will fish on two of South Dakota’s best walleye lakes, Lake Francis Case and Lake Sharpe. The fishing is hot April through August! With 18-20 ft Triton boats and the top gear available, you are sure to catch your limit!
We will start out the morning with shooting sporting clays, skeet, 5-stand and trap. In our newly built rifle range, you will use several rifles, from the historic Winchester and Henry Lever action rifles that tamed the Wild West, to modern high-power assault and tactical sniper rifles. On the pistol range, learn to shoot the Peace Maker Single Action revolvers and the iconic 1911 semi-automatic pistols.
We will then spend a long afternoon on the river fishing for the best walleye in the area!!!
After returning to the Ranch, you will relax at the bar or by the bonfire, then enjoy a delicious chef made dinner you will not forget. Experience the breathtaking view of the Missouri River from Historic Thunderstik’ s front porch and scan the rolling hills down to the river to our buffalo herd, mule deer and other wildlife. The views are amazing!
- Fish on the Scenic Missouri River with a Pro Staff fisherman guide
- Exclusive pro-guided fishing knowledge and state of the art equipment
- Shooting events every morning from pistols to high powered assault rifles
- Chef-driven dinners and Boozy Bon-fires
Day 1 Arrive at Thunderstik Lodge and tour the property, doing some warm up target practice shooting and then enjoy some appetizers & drinks at the Lodge.
Day 2 Starting the morning with shooting long-range rifles, enjoying 6 hours of guided fishing with a shore lunch and then back to the Lodge to have a Prime Rib Dinner.
Day 3 Starting the morning with Fun House shooting, enjoying 6 hours of fishing with a Chicago Style Dog lunch, then back to the Lodge for a Walleye Dinner.
Day 4 Country style breakfast and open shooting, if time available before departure.
April to July
Custom Cast and Blast Packages Available
1 day/2 night $1895
2 day/3 night $2495
3 day/4 night $2995
Services and equipment are included.
SEE HOW WE INCLUDE MORE
WHY GAGE OUTDOORS
Why Travel with Gage Outdoors
FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART
- Two full days of professionally guided walleye fishing
- Three nights deluxe accommodations in private suites
- 8 Walleye possession limit / Unlimited Catch & Release
- Cleaning and packaging of walleye fillets w/branded cooler
- Triton boats with Premium Fishing Gear
- Shoot sporting clays, skeet, 5-stand, trap and long-range rifle range
- Guns Include:
- Barrett 50bmg
- 6.5 Creedmoor Magnum
- .338 Lapua Magnum
- .50 Caliber BMG
- Cowboy and historic guns
- Lever Action Winchester
- Single Action Revolvers
- Double Action Revolvers
- Shotguns for moving targets
- Remington 870 pump action
- Browning Double Barrel
- Gourmet meals and Hors d’oeuvres
- Refreshments while fishing
- On-site transportation
- Daily maid service
- Bar Drinks