African Hunting SafariOne of the best places on earth to hunt!
South Africa Paradise
Our South Africa destination is a 4000-hectare game reserve set in the heart of the malaria-free Limpopo Province. Situated only a mere 2 hour drive from South Africa’s business hubs of Johannesburg and Pretoria, this is the ultimate destination for both corporate and family bush veld getaways.
Early morning or sunset game drives will reveal a diversity of fauna and flora as well as a thriving population of bird life, making it a nature lover’s/photographer’s or hunter’s haven. Guests can expect to see an abundance of game such as Buffalo, Nyala, Kudu, Eland, Zebra, Wildebeest, Giraffe, Blesbuck, Impala, Duiker, Warthog and occasionally even the elusive Leopard!
If you have always dreamed about going on an African safari, don’t hesitate any further and let us make this adventure the most memorable trip ever!
- 4000-hectare game reserve
- High quality of trophy with multiple well establish populations
- Abundance of big game animals
- World-class guides
Day 1 Board your international flight for South Africa
Day 2 Arrive in South Africa, transfer to the lodge (PM arrival)
Day 3 – 7 Relax and enjoy hunting in South Africa
Day 7 Evening international flight departure for USA arrival
Day 8 Arrive back home.
March 15 – October 1
$5,950.00 per person
(4 night/4 days hunting)
Services and equipment are included.
SEE HOW WE INCLUDE MORE
WHY GAGE OUTDOORS
Why Travel with Gage Outdoors
FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART
- Gemsbok or Zebra (Burchells)
- Wildebeest (black or blue)
- Blesbok (common)
- Springbuck (common)
- 14% VAT TAX (applied only on lodging)
- All transportation both in the field and to and from Johannesburg International Airport
- Gun and ammo
- All accommodations, meal and drinks
- 2 on 1 hunter to professional hunter (PH) ratio
- All field preparation of trophies and delivery to Splitting Image Taxidermy in South Africa.
- Accommodations and transportation before or after the hunt
- Trophy fees unless specified in the package
- All taxidermy costs after delivery
- Gratuities for PH, Tracker/Skinner and camp staff (at hunters discretion)
- Dog pack to track wounded animal
- 1 on1 hunter/guide ratio