Hosted Pheasant Hunt with Garrett YrigoyenExperience Pheasant Hunting with the Modern Outdoorsman, Garrett Yrigoyen
Pheasant Hunt with Modern Outdoorsman, Garrett Yrigoyen at Historic Thunderstik Lodge
The Historic Thunderstik Lodge on the Missouri River is known worldwide as the nation’s pheasant hunting capital. The spectacular, rolling grasslands of South Dakota offer the ideal habitat and terrain for hunting the impressive ring neck pheasant and consistently produce the highest pheasant populations. The days at Thunderstik Lodge have a gentle flow, as schedules are unrushed, allowing hunters to relax and enjoy their host’s witty personality and the complete Thunderstruck VIP treatment provided by our seasoned, experienced guides.
After a day in the field, hunters return to the Ranch and relax at the bar or by the bonfire, then enjoy a delicious chef-made dinner. They can experience the breathtaking view of the Missouri River from Historic Thunderstik’ s front porch and scan the rolling hills down to the river looking for our resident buffalo herd, mule deer and other wildlife. The views and company are amazing!
- Pheasant hunt with Modern Outdoorsman Garrett Yrigoyen
- Experience the breathtaking view of the Missouri River from Historic Thunderstik’s front porch
- Enjoy all our property has to offer including our rifle range and skeet range
- End each day with gourmet dinners and Boozy Bonfires
Day 1 Arrive at Thunderstik Lodge and tour the property, doing some warm up target practice shooting and then enjoy some appetizers & drinks at the Lodge.
Day 2 Start the morning with a Pheasant Hunt and afternoon long range rifle target practice. Enjoy a Prime Rib Dinner.
Day 3 Start the morning with a Pheasant hunt and head to the Fun House for an afternoon of shooting competitions. End the day with a Walleye dinner in the lodge.
Day 4 Start the morning with shooting at the Pistol Range and head out in the afternoon for Pheasant hunting. Dinner at the lodge will be Pheasant Ossobuco.
Day 5 Country style breakfast and open shooting, if time is available before departure.
March 27 – 31, 2019
Starting at $2795, non-hunters welcome
Services and equipment are included.
SEE HOW WE INCLUDE MORE
WHY GAGE OUTDOORS
Why Travel with Gage Outdoors
FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART
- Hosting by Garrett Yrigoyen
- Three full days of professionally-guided hunting
- Four nights deluxe accommodations in private suites – based on double occupancy
- 5 pheasants per day
- Cleaning and packaging of all game plus travel coolers
- Blaze orange caps
- Complimentary beverages and appetizers
- Non-resident hunting licenses
- Gourmet meals
- Multiple sporting clays courses
- On-site transportation
- WIFI access in the lodge and suites
- Daily maid service
- Gourmet meals and Hors d’oeuvres
- Refreshments while fishing
- Shoot sporting clays, skeet, 5-stand, trap and long-range rifle range
- Gun rental include (ammo is separate and not included):
- Assault and Sniper rifles
- 6.5 Creedmoor Magnum
- .338 Lapua Magnum
- .50 Caliber BMG
- Cowboy and historic guns
- Lever Action Winchester
- Single Action Revolvers
- Double Action Revolvers
- Shotguns for moving targets
- Remington 870 pump action
- Browning Double Barrel