Arkansas Duck HuntingArkansas Waterfowl Hunting
Arkansas Waterfowl Hunt
This lodge lies in the hallowed heart of the South’s duck country. Between the famous Bayou Meto State Wildlife.
Management Area and the Arkansas River, the lodge’s location lets it draw waterfowl from the vast skyways of the Mississippi Flyway. Above the expansive acreage of unmatched fields of this lodge, enormous flows of birds blend, creating an unmatched bounty for fortunate hunters.
This plantation offers a unique, one-of-a-kind experience for duck hunters looking for something different. We offer first-class wing shooting and a timeless atmosphere. This is the perfect place for family, friends, and business hunting retreats. Positioned in the heart of Arkansas’ Duck Country, our wetlands and flooded grain fields draw vast numbers of migrating waterfowl from not only the Mississippi Flyway, but also the Central Flyway as a result of the Arkansas River.
The wide variety of the fields – from ag lands with rice, corn, and soybean waste that are flooded after harvest, to CRP pools, planted in select hardwoods and managed to optimize mature, diverse communities of moist-soil plants, such as wild millet and smartweed, attracting thousands of feeding, resting, and roosting ducks and geese – make irresistible draws for migrating and wintering birds. With skilled, veteran guides and well-trained dogs, hunters have exclusive hunting areas with permanent blinds located on expansive land with flooded and dry fields. There you can hunt over the layouts in comfort, while creating memories like none other. The lodging includes a continental breakfast, after-hunt brunch, and in the evening, cocktails, gourmet hors d’oeuvres, and a scrumptious supper. The lodge has history, tradition, hospitality, and relaxation, all wrapped around some of the finest waterfowl hunting in the land.
- Afternoon goose hunts vvailable
- The Duck hunting capital of the world
- Luxury meals & lodging
Day 2: Morning and Afternoon Hunt
Day 3: Morning and Afternoon Hunt
Day 4: Morning Hunt, Brunch, Departure
Let our team know that you are interested and want more information. We'll be in touch within 24 hours.
September – February
(starting with early Teal and ending with goose)
Services and equipment are included.
SEE HOW WE INCLUDE MORE
CHECK THE LODGE
WHY GAGE OUTDOORS
Why Travel with Gage Outdoors
FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART
- 3 Nights Lodging
- 5 Hunts
- Morning: Duck
- Afternoon: Duck or Geese
- 2 Blinds per day (2-4 people per blind)
- Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
- Alcohol Included Ammunition available for purchase
- Hunting License, HIP Registrations, State & Federal Duck Stamps
- Transportation to and from the lodge
All lodges offer:
- Downstairs: Luxury master suite with a king bed and private full bath, living room area, a complete kitchen, complete utility and gear room, satellite TV throughout
- Upstairs: Bedroom that accommodates up to six with a full bath
- A beautiful,16 acre stocked lake with catfish and bass (catch and release only)
- Clients have full use of the beautiful, groomed grounds and pergola with private grills and fire pits
- Dog kennels are provided
- Equipment storage is available in the Snow Goose storage facility located on the Elms property
- Season leases
- Utilities included
Upon your arrival at lodge, a guide will meet you at the lodge to outline the next morning’s hunt. Early the next morning the guide will meet and escort you to the location you will be hunting. All of our fields are privately owned rice and soybean fields, many of which border the renowned Bayou Meto Wildlife Management Area. You will then be transported right to the step of one of our many comfortable blinds. In most cases there is no need for anything more than knee boots.
Our guides are friendly professionals with years of waterfowl hunting experience that look forward sharing their passion of waterfowling and make your hunt enjoyable and successful! Leaving you wanting to come back again and again!
Upon completion of the hunt, guides will transport you back to your vehicle, assist in tagging all birds, and escort you back to the lodge if needed.
Things you need to bring
- Shotgun with no less than a 26” barrel
- #2 or larger non-toxic shot
- Warm camouflage clothing and gloves
- Insulated chest waders, hip boots, or knee boots (guide will inform you if you will be needing waders)
- Face masks will improve the quality of your hunt!
- Don’t forget the camera
Driving: The lodge is located near the town of Humphrey, AR, which is located 9 miles southwest of legendary Stuttgart, AR.
Flying Commercial: Closest commercial airport is Little Rock, AR, rent car and drive 1 ½ hour to the lodge.
Flying Private: Can land right in Stuttgart, AR. We will pick them up airport upon arrival and transfer them to the lodge.