Experience North American Duck HuntingArkansas Waterfowl Hunting
Arkansas Waterfowl Hunt
Our lodge is located in the heart of the renowned Mississippi Flyway, near Stuttgart, Arkansas. An area known as “The Duck Hunting Capital of the World” attracting literally thousands of waterfowl and waterfowl hunters year after year.
Gage Outdoor provides excellent mallard, gadwall and pintail duck hunting on privately owned rice and soybean fields and flooded timber. These fields are flooded and specifically managed to attract large numbers of waterfowl to help ensure hunter success.
Our guides are friendly professionals with years of waterfowl hunting experience and know-how. Their goal and the goal of Gage Outdoor are to provide successful and enjoyable duck hunts that our guests will long remember.
The rustic elegance of the Lodge provides first class accommodations and gourmet meals to complete your stay. Thus, allowing you to truly Experience the Hunt!
- Afternoon Goose Hunts Available
- The Duck Hunting Capital of the World
- All the fields are privately owned rice and soybean fields
- Bird processing is included
- 3 days hunt – Capacity 12 hunters (double occupancy)
- Arrive: Afternoon arrival/no hunt/ Dec. 4th, 2020
- Full day hunt morning ducks/afternoon goose: Dec. 5 & 6
- Final day: Morning duck hunt w/afternoon departure Dec. 7, 2020
- 5 total shoots
- 4 days hunt – Capacity 12 hunters (double occupancy)
- Arrive: Afternoon arrival/no hunt/ Dec. 7th, 2020
- Full day hunt morning ducks/afternoon goose: Dec. 8,9,10
- Final day: Morning duck hunt w/afternoon departure Dec. 11, 2020
- 7 total shoots
November – January
$2,850.00 – 3 day hunt (5 total hunts)
$3,800.00 – 4 day hunt (7 total hunts)
Services and equipment are included.
SEE HOW WE INCLUDE MORE
CHECK THE LODGE
WHY GAGE OUTDOORS
Why Travel with Gage Outdoors
FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART
- Ground in field transportation
- Airport transfer from private airport only
- All Meals
- Bird Processing
- Hunting License, HIP Registrations, State & Federal Duck Stamps
- Beer / Liquor
- Transfer, tours or extensions outside of the packaged trip
The rustic elegance of our lodge provides first class accommodations and gourmet meals to complete your stay thus allowing you to truly experience the hunt!
Each of the lodge’s eight bedrooms have two full size beds and all have private bathrooms. The Great Room with cypress beams and vaulted ceilings makes the ideal spot to simply relax or reflect on the day’s hunt. Enjoy a friendly game of pool, cards or a football game on the large screen. Or, simply spend some time talking duck hunting with your guide and fellow hunters.
Gourmet meals to please the most discerning palate are prepared daily. These delicious meals are served in the relaxing atmosphere of the dining room overlooking the farm!
The duck hunting coupled with your stay at the peaceful lodge is a truly memorable experience. It allows you to “get away from it all” and focus on the importance of life, well lived!
Gage Outdoor Expeditions owns and operates some of the finest hunting and fishing lodges throughout the Americas. From Alaska to the tip of Argentina, Gage Outdoor Expeditions seeks out the world’s premier hunting and fishing adventures so you don’t have to. Every hunting and fishing expedition we offer has been explored by a Gage Outdoor consultant and only the finest venues are represented. We understand your time is valuable & you can’t afford to plan for weeks or months just to have some minor detail ruin your hunting or fishing experience. We travel the distance to bring you “The Best of The Best”.
Upon your arrival at lodge, a guide will meet you at the lodge to outline the next morning’s hunt. Early the next morning the guide will meet and escort you to the location you will be hunting. All of our fields are privately owned rice and soybean fields, many of which border the renowned Bayou Meto Wildlife Management Area. You will then be transported right to the step of one of our many comfortable blinds. In most cases there is no need for anything more than knee boots.
Our guides are friendly professionals with years of waterfowl hunting experience that look forward sharing their passion of waterfowling and make your hunt enjoyable and successful! Leaving you wanting to come back again and again!
Upon completion of the hunt, guides will transport you back to your vehicle, assist in tagging all birds, and escort you back to the lodge if needed.
Things you need to bring
- Shotgun with no less than a 26” barrel
- #2 or larger non-toxic shot
- Warm camouflage clothing and gloves
- Insulated chest waders, hip boots, or knee boots (guide will inform you if you will be needing waders)
- Face masks will improve the quality of your hunt!
- Don’t forget the camera
Driving: The lodge is located near the town of Humphrey, AR, which is located 9 miles southwest of legendary Stuttgart, AR.
Flying Commercial: Closest commercial airport is Little Rock, AR, rent car and drive 1 ½ hour to the lodge.
Flying Private: Can land right in Stuttgart, AR. We will pick them up airport upon arrival and transfer them to the lodge.