Bolivia DOVE HUNTINGExperience High-Volume Dove Hunting in Bolivia
Dove Hunting Bolivia
Gage Outdoors Bolivia dove hunting packages include all-inclusive hunts of high-volume doves. Our lodge is located on approximately one million farming acres of land and experiences approximately thirty million migratory doves between the months of April to October. The dove population in Bolivia has increased rapidly over the past ten years in parallel to the boom of the agricultural industry. It is estimated that fifty to sixty million doves annually arrive in Bolivia attracted by newly cultivated food sources.
Bolivia does not place a numerical limit on the number of doves that can be hunted. In fact, our lodge provides assistance and protection to area crops and the local community. Your trip also includes at least one Pigeon hunt. Ask about more Pigeon options during booking.
- Our lodge is located on approximately one million farming acres of land and 30 million migratory doves between April – October
- Each trip includes at least one Pigeon hunt
- Quality luxurious accommodations in our #1 ranked hunting lodge in Bolivia
- Bolivia does not place a numerical limit on the number of doves that can be hunted
Day 2 & 3 (& 4 if 4-day hunt) – Full Day Hunt
Day 4 – Half day hunting in the morning, lunch, and afternoon departure to Santa Cruz
NOTE – If you would like to stay extra days in Santa Cruz pre or post-hunt, we can assist with hotel arrangements, airport transfers and restaurant reservations.
Let our team know that you are interested and want more information. We'll be in touch within 24 hours.
Doves: April – October
Cast & Blast option in August – October
Contact Mercy for pricing above.
Services and equipment are included.
SEE HOW WE INCLUDE MORE
CHECK THE LODGE
WHY GAGE OUTDOORS
Why Travel with Gage Outdoors
FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART
- All ground transportation
- Lodging Accommodations
- Hunting license
- Professional hunting and fishing guides
- All meals – breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
- All beverages – wine, soft drinks, beer, bottled water, and liquor
- Microbrewery experience
- Swimming pool
- Jacuzzi and sauna
- Daily laundry service
- Airfare to Bolivia
- Staff Gratuities
- Shells – $14 for 20 & 12 Gauge; $15 for 28 Gauge (prices are subject to change based on market cost)
- Gun Rentals – $65.00 per day
- Transfer tours or extensions outside of the package trip
Our Bolivian Lodge is ranked the #1 hunting lodge in Bolivia! Accommodations at our luxurious hunting lodge include five-star suites, daily maid service, air conditioning, WIFI, TV room, outdoor swimming pool, twelve person jacuzzi, spa services, game room, outdoor barbecue with hammocks and firepit area with an incredibly qualified staff. We have wonderful chef behind the culinary experience prepared in the lodges professional kitchens. Our chef continually impresses all guests with the outstanding food and desserts.