Other information you'd like to share with us:
PAYMENT CANCELLATION POLICY
Please type your initials that you have read our Payment and Cancellation Policy below:
Your initial here *
- All hunts at the Divided Find Ranch by Texas Specialty Hunts / Helicopter Pig Hunting are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- 50% deposit of total amount is due within 15 days of booking or your hunt or your reservation can be will be canceled.
- If you hunt is booked within a 30 day window, 100% is due at time of booking
- Balance is due 30 days prior to your arrival - failure to pay balance by the 30-day period may result in cancellation of your hunt and/or forfeiture of any deposit.
- If for any reason there are fees due at the completion of the hunt (i.e., trophy fees on animals, ammo, gear or clothing), these fees must be paid at hunt completion. Payments must be made by either cash or credit card (no exceptions).
- All credit card payments will be accessed a 3% processing fee. ACH Transfers are free and we accept Visa, Master Card, and American Express.
- I fully understand that weather or mechanical problems maybe be encountered in helicopter hunting. We will NOT refund any payments made due to weather or mechanical problems. We will make every effort to reschedule your hunt within 60 days of the original hunt date or give you a credit for another Gage Outdoor hunt.
RELEASE AND INDEMNITY
Please type your initials that you have read and agree to the release and indemnity:
Your initial here *
I, the hunter or the property guest recognizes ALL RISKS, which can arise during hunting, and holds harmless, forgives and releases and waives any claims, which he / she may have during this hunt with Texas Specialty Hunts / Helicopter Pig Hunting, or any other authorized representative of Texas Specialty Hunts/ Helicopter Pig Hunting or the Divided Find Ranch. From time to time in our modern society, disputes arise and the hunter agrees that Texas law shall govern this contract and the legal obligations of Texas Specialty Hunts / Helicopter Pig Hunting or any other representative of Texas Specialty Hunts/ Helicopter Pig Hunting. The hunter also agrees that the District Court of Tom Green County, Texas shall be the exclusive and the soul venue for all suits that may arise out of any disputes concerning this contract and the services provided by Texas Specialty Hunts / Helicopter Pig Hunting, or any other authorized representative of Texas Specialty Hunts / Helicopter Pig Hunting. In the event a suit is filed, the prevailing party shall be entitled to their attorney fees. Texas Specialty Hunts / Gage Outdoor Expeditions / Helicopter Pig Hunting and / or any authorized representative of Texas Specialty Hunts / Helicopter Pig Hunting will use their best knowledge, expertise and efforts to provide the best Outfitter / Guide Services possible. We do not guarantee conditions beyond our control, such as fire, weather, interference from other hunters and non-hunters, or the availability of game. The hunter agrees and accepts these terms. The hunter authorizes Texas Specialty Hunts / Helicopter Pig Hunting to use any photos of the hunter and / or game animals for promotional purposes.
RANCH POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Please type your initials that you have read our Divided Find Ranch Policies and Procedures:
Your initial here *
Thank you for choosing to be our customer and for the confidence you have placed in us. The entire staff, from our office to our ranches, will do everything within our means to earn your continued trust and goodwill. Your hunting success and personal satisfaction is very important to us.
We have been serving hunters from around the globe since 1991. Our customer’s loyalty and continued participation within our hunting programs is what has fueled the growth of Texas Specialty Hunts and Helicopter Pig Hunting at the Divided Find Ranch.
Just as you have certain expectations of us, we have certain expectations of you.
Here are a few ideas that will help insure a successful hunt:
- Read through the below to familiarize yourself with various aspects regarding your hunt.
- Know what is included with your package which has been email to you if you are unsure contact your hunt consultant.
- Attend your hunt with an open frame of mind. There are many variables we deal with in conducting hunts, thus, we ask you to be understanding of various situations that are inherent to a hunting trip.
Once again, thank you for being our customer. We look forward to seeing you in camp. You have our personal promise that we will do the best we can to ensure an enjoyable hunting experience for you.
- No drinking of alcoholic beverages is allowed in the field. If drinking of alcohol is done during daylight hours, it is up to your guide to decide whether or not that particular hunter will be allowed to hunt that day. Safety first!
- Any wounded animal will be treated as a kill. If blood, bone, or meat is found, animal will be considered wounded, and we will make a reasonable effort to recover such animals. Even if no blood, bone, or meat is found, if it is obvious that the animal was hit, this will be treated as a wounded animal; your guide will make this call. The hunter may or may not be allowed to continue to hunt if they wound an animal, depending upon the ability to harvest extra animals from a particular property and depending upon the specific situation. Your guide will make the final decision on whether the hunter will have an option to hunt for another animal, and hunter will pay a predetermined harvest fee if another animal is taken.
- When being transported in a guide’s vehicle, no shells are allowed in the chamber, and barrels should be pointed toward the floor of the vehicle. No loaded guns are allowed in or around the camp area.
- Hunters are forbidden to shoot any animals that are not specified in their contract, unless given permission by guide. In the event that a hunter kills game in excess of his allowed limit, hunter will be charged a harvest fee comparable to the standard hunt price for that animal.
- If hunters should open any gates while on the premises, gates should be locked or latched the same way they were found.
- Should any hunter’s action become an unreasonable risk factor to other individuals attending the hunt, hunter may be immediately dismissed from the premises, and no money will be refunded.
- Should any hunter’s behavior become unruly, hunter may be dismissed from premises with no money refunded.
- No pets allowed
Let’s all have a safe and enjoyable hunt.