Argentina Hunt with Matt GindorffExperience an Argentina Waterfowl Hunt with the Legendary Matt Gindorff
Argentina Waterfowl 2019
Join Gage’s COO, Matt Gindorff as he travels to Argentina on a waterfowl adventure. This destination has been producing consistent high-quality shoots for many years and is one of the preferred global wing-shooting destinations for epic wing shooting. Come along and enjoy world class wing shooting, fine dining and the relaxing Argentine culture! Space is limited!
- Duck hunt over decoys
- 13 different species of ducks
- Luxurious food and amenities
- Expert guides
Day 1 Depart USA
Day 2 Arrive Argentina, transfer to lodge, afternoon hunt
Day 3 – 5 Morning/afternoon duck hunt (possible opportunity for perdiz in afternoon)
Day 6 Morning duck hunt, afternoon departure for airport, evening departure flight departure for USA
Day 7 AM arrival back in the states.
- Lodging, Meals, in-field transportation and beverages
- Hunting license
- Daily laundry service
- Land transfer to the lodge and return to BA or airport: $150.00 per passenger (subject to change)
- Gun rental: $50.00 per day
- Shot shells: $15.00 per box
- Pre/post trip travel and accommodations
- Staff Gratuity at your discretion (ave. per day for bird boy is $50.00/ ave. for staff is $25.00)
Gage Outdoor Expeditions owns and operates some of the finest hunting and fishing lodges throughout the Americas. From Alaska to the tip of Argentina, Gage Outdoor Expeditions seeks out the world’s premier hunting and fishing adventures so you don’t have to. Every hunting and fishing expedition we offer has been explored by a Gage Outdoor consultant and only the finest venues are represented. We understand your time is valuable & you can’t afford to plan for weeks or months just to have some minor detail ruin your hunting or fishing experience. We travel the distance to bring you “The Best of The Best”.