TEXAS PREDATOR HUNTExperience Bobcat, Coyote, Grey Fox & Coon Hunting in San Angelo, Texas
TEXAS BOBCAT, COYOTE, GREY FOX & COON HUNTING
We sit high above the terrain in West Texas in our custom built high racks and spotlight using different animal sounds to call the predators up close and personal. Predator hunting is conducted primarily at night with the use of light force spotlights and Wildlife Technology Electric Calls.
We have acquired over 600,000 acres of the best Predator Hunting areas in Texas with properties located throughout the state.
Contact us today for a predator hunting experience you will not soon forget!
- Best Predator Hunting areas in Texas
- Numerous predators to hunt a
- Quality & comfortable accommodations with wonderful chef-cooked meals
- Hunting with Professional Guides in our custom-built high racks at night with light force spotlights
All year round
$1975 per hunter
2-night hunts/2 nights lodging
Services and equipment are included.
SEE HOW WE INCLUDE MORE
CHECK THE LODGE
WHY GAGE OUTDOORS
Why Travel with Gage Outdoors
FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART
- 2 professionally guided hunt in an elevated custom fabricated night hunting rig
- 2 nights lodging with all meals prepared by our onsite chef
- Opportunity to harvest:
- 1 Bob Cat
- 5 Grey Fox
- 1 Coyote
- Unlimited Coons
- Transfer to and from San Angelo Airport
- Prep of game and transportation of animal to the local taxidermist
- Ranch Tour with side-by-side UTV’s
- Access to Trap, Skeet, 5-Stand and 1600-yard-long rifle range
- Sports bars and fire pit
- Satellite television/WIFI Access
- Any Airfare
- Alcohol (liquor store stop available upon request)
- Hunting License
- Sales tax
- Staff and Guide Gratuity
- Gun Rental Available – $250/night including ammo and suppressor
- Thermal Equipment – $500/night
- Helicopter Hog Hunting 2 hours $1975 per hunter minimum 2 hunters
- Helicopter Target Experience $600 per hour/double occupancy
- Exotic add on Black Buck and Axis $3500, Dall, Blk Hawaiian, Red and Corsican Sheep $2500
- 1 Bobcat – additional $500
- 5 Grey Fox – additional $150
- 1 Coyote – additional $200
The ranch is a comfortable combination of ranch decor combined with a rich Texas flair. We have created a warm relaxing environment that all hunters will enjoy. The lodges are all modern and comfortable. Each lodge has its own decor and feel. Our chef prepares every dish with care to ensure our customers enjoy the best dining experience possible. Casual, everyday style food made from fresh, natural ingredients.
We have a custom-built dining hall with a full sports bar. Hunt during the day and enjoy socializing in the evening. We also have a fire pit where you can swap stories and enjoy West Texas hospitality in front of a roaring fire.
Gage Outdoor Expeditions owns and operates some of the finest hunting and fishing lodges throughout the Americas. From Alaska to the tip of Argentina, Gage Outdoor Expeditions seeks out the world’s premier hunting and fishing adventures so you don’t have to. Every hunting and fishing expedition we offer has been explored by a Gage Outdoor consultant and only the finest venues are represented. We understand your time is valuable & you can’t afford to plan for weeks or months just to have some minor detail ruin your hunting or fishing experience. We travel the distance to bring you “The Best of The Best”.