African Safari in TexasExperience African Safari Big Game Hunting in Texas
Best Texas Hill Country Hunting
African Safari in Texas
Gage’s Texas Ranch is legendary for it’s Native & Exotic hunting which includes whitetail deer hunting, turkey hunting, and 60+ additional species available for hunt! You will see thousands of wildlife free ranging on over 18,000 acres of Texas Hill Country. A few of the species you will encounter on your visit include giraffes, zebras, kangaroos, axis, bongo, kudu blackbucks, elk, hogs, red stags, and of course record-breaking whitetail deer. The Ranch is the only place in the world you can drive and shoot real WWII tanks!
The Ranch has been featured on the New York Times, Naked and Afraid, CNN, ABC, NBC, FOX, ESPN, and numerous hunting shows, including, Ted Nugent Spirit of the Wild, Razor Dobbs Alive, and L.L.Bean Guide to the Outdoors. The Ranch may primarily be a hunting ranch; however, our lodgings and accommodations rival many of the world’s finest resorts! We understand that fair chase hunting is not for everyone, and that is why we have created activities for the entire family to enjoy.
Those activities include hand-feeding giraffes, driving and firing a WWII Sherman tank, machine gun shooting, skeet shooting, fishing, jet skiing, cave exploring, etc.
- Your family is sure to have a blast feeding our giraffes, taking photo safaris, and spending time at our resort style pool.
- Luxurious world-class hunting experience
- We have more than 60 species free ranging on over 18,000 acres of Texas Hill Country!
- We have the largest herds of Axis deer, Blackbuck, and Scimitar Horned Oryx in Texas!
– 3 days/2 Nights of Lodging (additional nights $500/night)
– Meals Included and Prepared by an Award-Winning Chef
– All-Inclusive Beverages
– Experienced Hunting Guide
– Trophy Bass Fishing, Cave Exploring, and Numerous other Free Activities
– Night Vision Hog Hunting up to two hours per night. We will Drive you Around the Ranch Hunting Without the use of any Lights! Or you can Hog Hunt from our Hunting Blind that Holds 10+ People. This Blind has a TV that Receives Live Game Camera Footage, a Poker Table, Air Conditioning, and a Fully Stocked Bar.
Year Around Packages Available
All Inclusive lodging and Meal Starting at $1250 Hunters and $250 Non Hunters
Services and equipment are included.
SEE HOW WE INCLUDE MORE
CHECK THE LODGE
WHY GAGE OUTDOORS
Why Travel with Gage Outdoors
FIND OUT WHAT SETS US APART
- 4 nights accommodations
- All food/wine and open bar at the estancia
- Guides/in-field transfers
- Laundry service
- Hunting License
- Round trip transfer from airport/ hotel to estancia and back average $200.00 per transfer
- Shotgun shells $15.00 per box
- Staff gratuity at your discretion (average per day for bird boy is $50.00/average for staff is $25.00)
Gage’s Texas Ranch has cabins that are as beautiful as the nature surrounding them. Our cabins are a piece of history that date as far back as the early 1800s! They have been relocated from Kentucky and rebuilt, log by log, to include modern day amenities.
Our cabins’ lakefront setting, rustic interiors, and beautiful wood burning fireplaces will leave you breathless! The cabins are strategically placed along the water where thousands of native and exotic wildlife species visit!
The Lodge’s Stone Fireplaces, Antique Bar, and Game Room will keep you entertained for days!
Luxurious Antique Cabins, Gourmet Food, and a 6,000 sq. ft Lodge.
We are building a 12,000-square-foot pavilion that will be perfect for weddings and other large outside functions.
Gage Outdoor Expeditions owns and operates some of the finest hunting and fishing lodges throughout the Americas. From Alaska to the tip of Argentina, Gage Outdoor Expeditions seeks out the world’s premier hunting and fishing adventures so you don’t have to. Every hunting and fishing expedition we offer has been explored by a Gage Outdoor consultant and only the finest venues are represented. We understand your time is valuable & you can’t afford to plan for weeks or months just to have some minor detail ruin your hunting or fishing experience. We travel the distance to bring you “The Best of The Best”.
Gage Outdoor Ranch offers everything from driving our WWII Sherman tank, to private Yoga lessons at our waterfalls. We understand that hunting isn’t for everyone, and that is why we’ve created activities that the entire family will enjoy!
Your family is sure to have a blast feeding our giraffes, taking photo safaris, and spending time at our resort style pool. We have enough activities to keep everyone excited for weeks, while you’re off hunting! We may be a hunting ranch, but in reality were one of the finest resorts in the world, thanks to our luxurious cabins, fine dining, and thousands of exotic wildlife.
- Tank Driving
- Machine Gun Shooting
- Skeet Shooting
- .50 cal Shooting
- Racing Jet Skis
- 4×4 Off Roading
- Tubing & Wakeboarding
- Hand-Feed Giraffes
- Bass Fishing
- Cave Exploring & Spelunking
- Arrowhead Hunting
- Kayaking & Paddleboarding
- Bird Watching
- Photo Safari
Reservations & Special Requests
We highly recommend reserving the following activities… Machine Gun Shooting, Yoga, Bushcraft, Survival Training, and Mountain Repelling. Advanced reservations will ensure instructor availability and that the necessary equipment will be available.