Manitoba Fly Fishing | Stillwater Fishing
Manitoba Stillwater fly fishing is truly one of the most unique fishing experiencse in the world. Manitoba's Parkland stillwaters hold a diverse variety of angling environments and underwater structures. Manitoba's stillwaters blend a dynamic array of trout species, diverse waterbodies and a progressive resource management plan.
Each of these unique stillwaters possess their own attributes. From high elevation oligotrophic lakes of the Duck Mountains to the lowland eutrophic lakes of the parallel rolling prairies, each stillwater offers its own possibilities.
This area of Manitoba combines nutrient and forage rich waters, low fishing pressure and catch and release practices sustaining some of the largest and most numerous trout specimens on earth. The decision is yours, Tiger Trout, Brook Trout, Brown Trout, Rainbow Trout, Lake Trout or Splake!
We enjoy hosting anglers of all skill levels and offer classes and instruction. As a former Orvis fly fishing guide, Ryan enjoys working with anglers of all kinds. We will customize your stillwater fly fishing adventure to your goals and expectations.
2014 All Inclusive Package Rates
One Angler Two Anglers
3 Day: $1,575.00 $975.00
4 Day: $2,100.00 $1,300.00
5 Day: $2,625.00 $1,625.00
A non-refundable, 50% deposit due upon confirmation of booking/dates
- Transportation to and from fishing locations, pick-up at pre-arranged local accommodations or pre-determined meeting place.
- Full days of stillwater fly fishing (approx. 8 hours) on various world class stillwaters for Rainbow, Brown, Brook, Tiger, Splake and Lake Trout.
- Fly casting and fishing instructions, fly rods, reels, line, leaders,flies, fins, float tubes and boats. You are also welcome to bring your own equipment if you wish.
- Experienced, professional and personable fly fishing guide.
- First class service
- Delicious lake side lunch, snacks, soft drinks, juice and water.
- Comfortable lodge accommodations
- Home cooked meals
- Taxes (P.S.T. and G.S.T.)
- Fishing License
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Due to various size requirements, we are unable to supply waders for float tube trips.
- Transportation from Winnipeg Airport ($200 per person)
- Early am pickup
- 15 to 40 minute transport to fishing location
- Upon arrival, we will review equipment usage, conditions, techniques and safety precautions. If fly fishing instructions are required, the first immediate opportunity will cater to that request and will ensure that you will have the necessary skills, techniques and understanding to enjoy your adventure and in turn be successful on the water. Full day of fishing Return to the lodge for dinner and relaxation
The fishing day begins from a boat or float tube and will continue until lunch. Lake side lunches are primarily home cooked BBQ, stews, soups or local culinary items with various salads and desserts. Fish shore lunches are also available at certain locations, please be aware that fish shore lunches can take up to two hours. Deli sandwiches or other menu items can also be requested if you wish to stay on the water or may be chosen on variable weather days. Soft drinks, juice and bottled water will always be available at lunch and on the water, as well as afternoon snacks.