Argentina Goose Hunting
AT THIS TIME HUNTING GEESE IS NOT PERMITTED IN ARGENTINA
Argentina Goose Hunting starts in the early hours of the morning. Our guides will build a blind or dig pits for each individual goose hunter or pair of hunters and set the decoys before you arrive at the field. After a warm breakfast, we head to the field (15 to 45 min) and the birds will start flying before daylight, from the roost to the feeding fields. The expected bag is 20 to 30 birds for each hunter.
Contact us today for a detailed travel itinerery for your next Argentina hunting adventure!
In the afternoon, the birds fly so late that it gets too dark to shoot.
After a gourmet lunch at the lodge, we will hunt partridges over pointing dogs, or doves and pigeons depending on the availability and hunters desire.
San Jose - An old family house. The lady of the house is an expert antiquary and personally restored most of the beautiful furniture. 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms. In the heart of the goose area.
Our all-inclusive trips are designed with the selective sportsman in mind, featuring everything you need to create a memorable goose hunting experience. From the moment you arrive at the airport in Buenos Aries, Argentina, until the moment you leave we'll do everything possible to make sure your trip is flawless.
2014 Argentina Goose Hunting Rates:
Goose Hunt in Argentina
- 5-day - $3,695
- 5-day - $3,795 - Goose Hunt in Patagonia (March - April)
- Prices are based on a minimum group of four.
- All ground transportation as required by itinerary
- Bilingual host provided from arrival into Buenos Aires through departure back
- 5 days of goose hunting over decoys, afternoon dove, pigeons or perdiz
- 5 overnights in private estancia (4 nights in Patagonia)
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, including wine and beer
- Bird Boy
- Hunting license
NOT INCLUDED IN PACKAGE:
- Guns introduction papers
- Any airfare
- Gun rental
- Any other transfer or tour